View Single Post
Old
08-02-2006, 10:23 AM
pepperMonkey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTimer View Post
Lack of work ethic: Still weighing 175 pounds at 6 foot 1 while being drafted almost a decade ago. In one word: Pathetic.

Poor team player: Saying stuff like "If Ryder we're to convert on more of my chances than maybe we wouldn't have trouble scoring" pretty much proves it. I would of loved to hear what Kovalev had to say regarding Ribeiro's playoffs... although we already know that Ribeiro is the only senseless brat on the team who'd make comments like that.
Lack of work ethic for being 175? Dude (or dudette), some people just aren't built in a way that they can naturally get big, just like some models can eat like a cow, not workout, not take drugs and not get liposuction and still look like a toothpick. I don't know if that is the case but I would give him the benefit of the doubt. I suppose Ribs could start taking steriods to get big but...that brings (imo) other problems into the mix.

As for lack of ethics in general, well, yeah, he is a punk so I would never consider him a classy guy And he should really shut his mouth sometimes.

pepperMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote