View Single Post
Old
03-18-2013, 09:54 PM
Brick Top
LANA!!!!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crymson View Post
lol @ the turn this thread has taken. "This Jarnkrok guy is awesome. Holland is a moron for keeping him Europe, and Babcock is an idiot for not playing him!"

Are you aware of how ridiculously circumstantial and arbitrary that is? Some of you are talking as if the next superstar is being held away from supremacy. Jarnkrok is a 21-year-old who weighs a whopping 165 pounds and hasn't played a game in North America yet. He has a lot of potential, but as things stand right now he'd get thrown around like a ragdoll, and he's completely unproven.

Give me a break.
I think there's been a grand total of one post in this thread that's remotely along the lines of "This Jarnkrok guy is awesome. Holland is a moron for keeping him Europe, and Babcock is an idiot for not playing him!," and you already pointed that out in your previous post.

Nobody else is saying that Holland and Babcock are keeping the next Zetterberg/Crosby/Gretzky under wraps for this season. I'm not saying that there aren't threads containing a lot of unfounded optimism on prospects, but this isn't one of them... bit of an over-the-top lashing out from you here. At times, it kinda seems like you hate the posters on the board far more than you like the team (IMHO).

Last edited by Brick Top: 03-18-2013 at 10:04 PM.
Brick Top is offline   Reply With Quote