View Single Post
Old
03-18-2013, 10:23 PM
Jonimaus

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by VladNYC View Post
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3rd_world

Why would I even discuss the Soviet Union with someone that thinks the USSR was a third world country, when that whole theory revolves around the USSR and it's allies being in the second world? I suggest you click that link and look at the countries in green (the 3rd world). Then tell the rest of the class where you live
And you know aswell as I that this is not the definition of 3rd world we use anymore. But this has gone way off-topic, if you can't agree with me that Soviet was underdeveloped and poor compared to the western world then I don't know what to tell you.

But you're still avoiding like, 90% of my post because you disagreed with 10% of it. But hey, if you can't argue against it, I guess I win.

Quote:
Please explain to us, less intelligent, how the KHL stops the progress of european hockey
It doesn't. Did I write that? No, so why bring it up? Planting hockey teams in cities that can't afford one/doesn't care to have one does only good for european hockey, but it's not why KHL is doing it.