View Single Post
Old
08-02-2006, 11:57 AM
jukka ruskeeahde

vCash: 500
Hello Svetovy Poharu!

Unfortunately I only keep the best scorer stats of each medal team. Finnish stats are, of course, full. But most of the tournaments held in Finland have good information in the libraries here, concerning the other teams.

I have full summaries concerning all the medal winning teams between 1954-1969, Finnish summaries are full since right from the beginning in 1939. Before that I have about 6-7 tournament summaries concerning all the medal teams, mostly concerning goalscoring. Now I have at least one medal team with full scoring/goalscoring stats from every tournament. Because of the difficulties to get full summaries, I mostly mention only the best scorer/goalscorer. Outside the medal winning teams my information is unfortunately very limited.

With my website stats the info is obtained both from various boxscores and most of all from various publications and newspapers. Many of the articles can be found on the internet. The list is too long to remember or mention here, but I can give you a pm, if you want!

So, sorry, but I have concentrated mostly on medal teams and Finland. But I hope this helps to some degree!

All the best
Jukka

jukka ruskeeahde is offline   Reply With Quote