Thread: Line Combos: The Hunt for EJ's Left Handed Man
View Single Post
Old
03-18-2013, 10:51 PM
Foppa2118

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RingsOfS4turn View Post
I would trade Erik Johnson for a 2nd, recall barrie, and trade Stastny for a D-man.
Quote:
Yes, because since he was traded here his production wouldnt get us anything more than a second out of him.
Quote:
lol every team is gonna lining up to give away their top assests for a #1 D-man that plays dump and chase on the PP
Quote:
Ok, lets just say management decided on trading EJ what do you think the avs should get in return?
Quote:
Barrie deserves the roster spot more than Johnson so far this season. I think stastny should be traded in the off season for a decent D-man. Look i know Johnson is by far the most talented D-man on our roster, he's just missing the heart to go along with the talent. Mcginn is a third liner and should be a force on a line with Mitchell and Downie(when he returns next season)... And no one will ever offer us a 1st + a 1st line winger for EJ. And his production is less than half of shatty's since that trade happened.
Quote:
All i see is sarcasm and support for an overrated player. Whats wrong still ******** we got fleeced in the EJ trade?
Quote:
Erik Johnson=314GP, 131Pts
Kevin Shattenkirk=181GP, 105Pts
Quote:
I know I'm crying about it as well!
Interesting first eight posts on the board. Didn't feel like mentioning Stewart this time?

Foppa2118 is offline   Reply With Quote