View Single Post
Old
03-18-2013, 11:01 PM
Spitsfan191

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RayzorIsDull View Post
I have been very critical of the coaching staff and management but I will say this unfortunately they can't keep tabs on players 24-7. Obviously some players can handle things in a mature manner but there are some that don't make the best decisions. The coaching staff can't exactly give them drug testing or alcohol testing either. You just hope the players make wise choices. When the team was winning the players lived it up but the only concern with the coaching staff was making sure the players got to the arena in one piece. This current group and some of those players need supervision. I would hope there is somebody on that team or a coach that is livid he will make it be known this type of garbage isn't acceptable. This is two years of bad hockey and some individuals acting the fool and the garbage needs to stop.
I agree with that.
Do you think cutting players or trading players like Johnson in this circumstance, or Bowen, or others would be the way to go? Set the tone. Start fresh. out with the old in with the new