View Single Post
Old
08-02-2006, 12:24 PM
Shabutie

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepperMonkey View Post
err...what tells you he's not? There is nothing that says he is not doing what he has to in order to stay fit and try to get bigger. It is actually possible to do everything you can within reason (without drugs, steriods blah blah) and still not get significantly bigger. Mind you, he may be training wrongly but that has nothing to do with lazyness. Unless I hear Gainey or someone on the coaching team saying Ribs is lazy and not trying enough to get bigger or otherwise slap him for his work ethics, I will keep my stance and give him the benefit of the doubt and not prejudge him.
You're one of the few people who know what they are talking about on this subject, so I applaud you. I tried bringing this up a while ago, but no one bought into it... When it comes to anything that might sound as a Ribs' excuse, people just won't listen.

I am 100% sure that Ribs' is an Ectomorph (I'd say 95% of the NHL are either Meso or Endo). We don't know how hard that he works in the gym, or how well he takes his nutrition, but I doubt that the staff (Scott) isn't helping him out in both domains. I don't think we should expect him to ever get up to 200pds, but 185 is possible (though I would expect 180).

Shabutie is offline   Reply With Quote