View Single Post
Old
08-02-2006, 12:41 PM
pepperMonkey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shabutie View Post
You're one of the few people who know what they are talking about on this subject, so I applaud you. I tried bringing this up a while ago, but no one bought into it... When it comes to anything that might sound as a Ribs' excuse, people just won't listen.

I am 100% sure that Ribs' is an Ectomorph (I'd say 95% of the NHL are either Meso or Endo). We don't know how hard that he works in the gym, or how well he takes his nutrition, but I doubt that the staff (Scott) isn't helping him out in both domains. I don't think we should expect him to ever get up to 200pds, but 185 is possible (though I would expect 180).
I can't really side with you 100% because as I have been mentioning, I don't have all the facts. As such I can't say I'm on one camp or the other. I probably lean towards your end more than the other but otherwise... I aslo think 180 is realistic. But as others mentioned, I hope he works more on his foot speed since I rather see that go up than his body mass, but just like his body mass, you never know what his limits when it comes to footspeed. Such is life.

pepperMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote