View Single Post
Old
03-19-2013, 01:20 AM
RGY
(Jagr68NYR94Leetch)

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khris Creider View Post
Never saw Bure play, I'm 18 so I've never seen him play. But I understand your points, I really do, trust me.. I just want him to be skating hard, and playing decent defense, he could go out there and score 50 goals if he really wanted to, he just doesn't play with the effort. I believe we could find some decent pieces for Marian. I understand what your saying. But respectfully I disagree with you about keeping Gaborik.
I am not saying to keep Gaborik for the length of his contract. But I am saying to hold onto him this year and let him go out there and get into a groove. It will come. He is too talented. The team as a whole as played bad awful. Sometimes when it rains it pours. When everyone is playing bad it trickles down through the individual play as well.

Gaborik, Richards, Nash all looked a lot better tonight.

I'd like to see Kreider brought back up. I preferred for tomorrow night's game against the devils. He has played well against that organization in his short career. But I doubt we'll see it. Though we won tonight, we still were only able to put one goal in the net in regulation. I felt they dominated the play in the 2nd, didn't get to see the 3rd. It looked like they were creating space. Kreider with space could be deadly.