View Single Post
Old
03-19-2013, 03:26 AM
TimeForAnOilChange
Can We Fold The Team

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus3007 View Post
I'd start worrying about Columbus if I were you. This team that "isn't making the playoffs" is riding the hottest goalie in the league, and is 6-0-4 in their last 10 games. Only Chicago has been better, points wise, in the West in that time. Point is, that there is still 15 teams that can make the playoffs, and the only real longshot right now is Colorado.
Yup, 6-0-4 and still in 13th...sure they are only 2 pts out, but like you just said, they have gone 10 straight games in which they got at least a point (16pts out of a possible 20) and they are still in 13th, which was what i've been trying to tell you guys about the Oilers chances, they have to win a s***load in a row (and no 3pt games) just to get into 8th, since (and this is the point that everybody is STILL overlooking), EVERY game in the west has at least 1 team getting 2pts (so, that means half the conference is getting points every game, which makes it tough to make up ground).

It would be different if it was a normal year where you have games against the east teams, but its not...not sure why people cant figure this out...and dont get me wrong, i want them to make it and it definitely looks much better than it did a week ago, but its still a long ways away and we need a lot of help too, basically the stars have to line up for us to make it, thats all i'm saying.