View Single Post
Old
03-19-2013, 04:02 AM
J17 Vs Proclamation

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to J17 Vs Proclamation
Quote:
Originally Posted by vorky View Post
I can agree with you but it is not about what KHL should do, but what KHL has been doing Yes, KHL cares about Russia, therefore you have VHL, MHL. If KHL did not care, no VHL/MHL would be on place. KHL wants Vladivostok/Tyumen join league. Forget for 30 or so russian clubs in KHL, it is not reality.
Vorky, answer the question. How does it truely benefit Russian hockey. I am not asking for the reality of events, i am asking you to explain the benefits of these events. You can turn of MR PR man for one second?

Quote:
Yes, many fans outside Slovan/Lev care about these clubs since they play KHL. Media/television as well.
Any evidence for this?

Quote:
"It was for Russian fans to answer, and try and think from the other side"
Quote:
That is your big problem. You try to think as ordinary fan. It is right, ok. But it is pointless. Does KHL change its aim if I dont agree with its steps? No. If you want to get KHL, you need to think like you were KHL. What does KHL want/need from Europe? 1) places which are good for living of european/american players. 2) lure as many talented players as possible. 3) get new markets=more revenue from tv deals etc. All this goals can be fullfill by creating a club lets say in Norway - you fullfill 1), 2), 3). Easy and simple. I have experiance with KHL, because I live in a country where KHL club is located, you dont.
I am not speaking from the KHL angle because i am not the KHL. The KHL motives are somewhat obvious, but i am asking you to think from the other side. Why would Sweden and Finland conform to this expansion? Where are the true benefits for them. Answer these questions please instead of going into KHL marketing mode everytime.

Quote:
You dont understand the topic. I talk about two things - 1) KHL as supporter of euro hockey in negotiations with NHL 2) KHL as league which want to be dominant in Europe. Two different things, you can not mixed them. Europe is feeder of KHL, I have written it for years.
I entitely understand the topic, and you entirely misunderstand and evade my points as usual. Instead of looking at every question from one angle, why don't you attempt to look at it from another angle. Where is the motivation and upside for Sweden/Finland here?

Europe is a feeder of everywhere on many levels. The best talent will be drained where the money is, and this process will happen on many talent levels. This is obvious. I am simply showing the irony here ; that Russian fans who feel ill will towards the NHL because of it's supposed European talent purge, want to do the same thing on the same level if they can. I have no problem with this ; it's how the market will always dictate things, rather, it's just great irony amongst some hypocrites.

Quote:
KHL is only league which can rival NHL. Can NHL increase its revenues? If there is football, basseball, basketball? If more and more latino-americans/africans/asians live in USA which dont care about hockey?
The KHL cannot remotely rival the NHL at this current time. The NA market is considerably bigger in population terms with considerably bigger consumer spending. Organisations are in some cases actually run to make considerable capital. NHL economics dwarf Russian hockey economics, and the strength of the Russain hockey economics come from a source that cannot and will not indefinitely back the building of infrastructure. If you think NHL capitalist model is flawed, well i couldn't even begin to think of an apt way to describe the KHL model, which is as close to self sustainable at the moment as i am to being made out of cabbage.

Your reference to different minority groups is somewhat irrelevant. The NHL doesn't have much influence on that group now, but has a solid set of consumers with considerably spending already. Plus, for those groups to really hurt the NHL, it's going to take 30-40-50 years plus. By that time Putin will be dead.

So the question isn't can the NHL increase it's revenues. The question is can the KHL be an actually sustainable business model? Nevermind the fact that for the KHL to truely compete with the NHL, it's needs a much bigger Russian economy, or much damaged North American economy.

Quote:
Do you know how russian plan? Do you know how big politics works? It is all very important, if you dont know it, you will not get KHL.
Are we discussing Stalinism? Vorky, you give the impression that you are some type of insider in the KHL, and that you possess this knowledge of politics and life that we cannot grasp. Stop being so naive.

Quote:
KHL is a proccess, many things has changed, new info appears etc. So of course, my point of view can change. Honestly, I would never think that polish club can join KHL. Now it is reality. I think I have a lot of info about KHL´s expansion, even infos which are not publicly available (my sources). So yes, I know I am talking about. All I say is a plan, not reality of next season. And all can be changed if something unforeseeable happens. It is not fair to insult me.
Vorky, the majority of the time your replies aren't even relative to the questions posed. I will ask this question time and time again until you give a response ; what are the benefits for Sweden and Finland? I know you're indoctrinated, but you can't be so blind to perpetually ignore what people ask you.

It's great that you have these KHL insider facts, but nobody has asked them from you.

Quote:
You write I did not answer your Qs.. I think I did. I have one simple Qs for you. Why Kurri plays exibitions for russian veteran´s team Gazprom Export? Why Kurri visits home matches of SKA? Why Fasel is a big friend of Medvedev and supporter of KHL´s expansion in last year or two? Why did Junior Club World Cup get IIHF sanction in 2nd year of existance?

sure.
I am asking for analytical reasons to why expansion is neccessary and prosperous for some nations. I understand that some things will happen, and that some things are somewhat inevitable. Still, whether they happen or not, i like to know why they should happen and what will be the impact.