View Single Post
Old
03-19-2013, 09:32 AM
5 4 Fighting
Registered snoozer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
I might get bombarded for saying this, but Miller honestly reminds me a little of Johnny Malkin - in a good way. Better hands, though, and hopefully as he gets older, better finish. I have high hopes for the kid, I think he's going to be a solid producer in 2-3 years.

They have the same initials, too! Oh, god!
Sorry man, Miller has nowhere near the offensive awareness of Johnny Mitchell, or the hands.
Mitchell has very good stickhanding in close and likes to hang onto the puck for an extra second or two while waiting for reinforcements in the offensive zone.

J.T Miller likes to try crazy stunts that usually fail 75% of the time and result in turnovers. His shootout goal last night is not scored on goalies in the top 10 of the NHL, and he has very little awareness. He will not be a cerebral player under this coach. While he has potential....maybe 20/30, He needs to improve in alot of areas, he is faster than Mitchell, but nowhere close to as dangerous in the O zone, and alot more dangerous in the defensive and neutral zone ( especially, which is scary).

If he's lucky, he finishes with give or take 8-12 points this year

5 4 Fighting is offline   Reply With Quote