View Single Post
Old
03-19-2013, 11:07 AM
Shwag33

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColePens View Post
Couple random thoughts:

- I like how Eaton is playing... but how does it happen that a guy just immediately is given a spot over other guys who have also played well. It makes no sense to me. The guy couldn't even make a team and now is our top 4 because what he did in 09. Shero gave us depth, Bylsma turns it into ridiculousness.

- For as bad as our 2nd/3rd line were in Boston, Bylsma watches the tape and doesn't move Sutter up with Neal/Beau? I don't get it.

- I swear Cooke took a hit or a shot in the B's game where i said "Oh good... if he's hurt I'm not even mad." But I can't remember the exact play now. But LOL at Glass getting that duty. I just don't get Bylsma sometimes. We have great things going our way and he sees it completely different. And it's not like we are winning with those moves. The 2nd/3rd line were horrendous against Boston.

Really I think you're nieve if you think that Shero doesn't have any say in the lineup. After every game they rate and go over ever players performance.

I'd say Eaton playing is just as much sheros decision as it is bylsmas.

I think eaton's played very well, better than bortuzzo was, and more stable than despres.