View Single Post
Old
03-19-2013, 11:20 AM
massey

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dean youngblood82 View Post
I love DeAngelo. He's the most talented offensive defenseman in this league. Sure, he makes terrible mistakes but that's the type of defenseman he is. Does Sarnia, Sarault and Boucher do as well without DeAngelo in the lineup this season? Doubt it. His mistakes are glaring but there are things he can do offensively that few players can. Reeling him back a step (like Basso was) will be Jocko's biggest challenge but to hate on this kid game after game is ridiculous.

DeAngelo finishes 3rd in OHL D scoring as a 17-year-old...now that's damn impressive. His weaknesses can be worked on (AND YES, they can...). Maturity will come with this kid and when that happens he'll have another gear.

It's growing tiring of a few posters absolutely hating on DeAngelo. Every player makes mistakes.

On another note, Sarnia had some pretty solid performances from some of their 2012 draftees this season outside of the OHL in Ryan Vendramin (34 GNML GP - 47G-93P)
and Cam Ashley (55 MnJHL GP - 34G-31A-65P, 8th in Minnesota Scoring). Promising...
No where was the freakin word HATE been mentioned.Only by YOU.
DeAngelo,loaded with talent,u bet,read my posts
Makes mistakes,Absolutely,get your head out of the sand,needs to reduce those
Can he improve on them,Absolutely
Attitude problem,Absolutely but can change NOW
Offensive skills,one of the best in the league
Defensive skills,not so great,only when he wants
Young but can improve but only if he changes his ways.
No where in my posts does it say it was his fault every game
Read my posts,POTENTIALLY could be one of the best defenceman in the OHL
Again where the hell do you see hate here.
I pay my 1600.00 plus for my season tickets,Yes I am going to be a bit critical of some players making numerous mistakes over and over and over again in my posts.Again where do i say I hate the young kids.Enjoy watching them progress,some will make it some wont.Love the guys who give you 110% regardless of there abilities.

DeAngelo's play being key to Boucher and Sarault success,IMO thats a huge overstatement.