View Single Post
Old
03-19-2013, 02:11 PM
Lshap

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by bsl View Post
Sorry to quote myself, but I have 'infractions', again, for swearing and being a ******* or something, and can't edit.

Here is one other possibility: Bruins play kind of ****, and so do Habs, and Ottawa takes 1st or 2nd, and Habs Bruins end up 4th and 5th, and play each other. You never know. But I discount this possibility. Again: Ottawa, Rags, Peg, Crapolina, or Laffs round one. Make your choice.
Yeah, I agree those seem to be the most logical 1st-round opponents for the Habs, based on current trends.

But now that the question is "Who" we face and not "If", I'm wondering how the Habs will pace themselves for the inevitable playoffs. We've had the luxury of launching a tryout camp in mid-season with Pateryn, Dumont and Tinordi coming up. The trade-off is they gain experience but make mistakes. But that's okay. I have no problem ending up in 4th or 5th place if it means having rookies with real game experience come the playoffs. Besides, it's not like there's a big difference between playing the 5th to 8th place team, since so many EC teams are packed so tightly.

Lshap is online now   Reply With Quote