Thread: KHL Expansion
View Single Post
Old
03-19-2013, 01:27 PM
J Murda

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helo View Post
I think new teams will focus more on swedish and finnish players rather than canadians,ofcourse there will be canadian and american players on rosters of these teams,but it think europeans will play much bigger role.
I actually sorta think that's going to happen as well, but I am just kinda hoping it's an opportunity for more north americans to go over and make the league more popular over here.I just didn''t want to keep rambling on there. I totally understand why countries like Finland and Sweden don't want to add their teams, but at the end of the day money talks and for sure more and more guys from those leagues will flock to the KHL for better coin. I just hope more NA guys start seeing it the same way. I think it would be cool if I could watch KHL games on tv one day, and if more fringe NHL guys went over and signed for more money than they would see in the AHL, and I'm talking about the fighter types too, then maybe canadian media will take more notice, maybe show more highlights, and if were lucky, we'll get to watch the odd game in the morning.