View Single Post
Old
03-19-2013, 03:08 PM
Son Oncle Jerry
Formerly HiggsBozon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorinth View Post
Never heard this one before. Could you provide a link?

Gorges was going to become UFA, if we didn't sign him long term we risked losing him.

What a load BS. He changed the coaching staff and brought in some bottom 6 guys. Does he get Ryder if Gauthier doesn't sign cole as a UFA first? He was in on Doan for the whole time and now he's getting credit for inviting a top-3 pick and a guy who was one of the last cuts the year before to camp. Please.
Keep believing whatever you want. Really. I couldn't care less. You quite obviously have a favorable opinion of the old management. Good for you. And good for me, they're gone and rotting elsewhere now.

Going by the same logic, Subban had no contract and Bergevin re-signed him. Might as well say Subban being a Hab is on Bergevin, right? Hell, I'll play that game. Emelin and Diaz did not have a contract. I guess Bergevin is responsible for them being on the team as well?

As for giving Gauthier credit for Ryder... yeah. I won't bother answering your posts anymore. This is just ridiculous. Bergevin actually inquired on Doan without ever making any offer if you followed this case closely this summer, by the way. Pretty much everyone went out really early after Buffalo got crazy and offered him an insane contract. But don't let the facts block your judgment.

Keep talking about trading Pacioretty...

Last edited by Son Oncle Jerry: 03-19-2013 at 03:13 PM.
Son Oncle Jerry is offline   Reply With Quote