View Single Post
Old
08-02-2006, 05:03 PM
CM Lundqvist
Best In The World

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyscene View Post
I disagree. Although Dipietro had a better defense in front of him, Lundy did have a pretty good defense in front of him as well. It think Lundy faced about 28spg this year. DiPietro faced just under 27 in his 03-04 campaign. I haven't said DiPietro is better. I said that they both had very impressive first year campaigns. If you were told before the season that Lundy would put up 2.36GAA and a .912 sv % like DP had put up, I think most Ranger fans would've accepted that. I don't see why you continue to want to argue when I've complimented your goalie on his impressive campaign. My initial comment was that wins were misleading for last year, judging by the teams, and I got attacked. What gives?
You got "attacked" - you call this attacked? try posting on other boards... - because the wins AREN'T misleading, and if you actually watched the Rangers, instead of assuming by their team goals against, you'd realize that the defense was piss-poor, and every game that Lundqvist won was on his own. If we had a better defense, Lundqvist would have won 30 games before he got injured. He would have been going for 40. Lundqvist was one of the biggest keys to the team, if not, the biggest key to the team.

CM Lundqvist is offline   Reply With Quote