View Single Post
03-19-2013, 04:24 PM
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Syckle78 View Post
I deleted what I said because I didn't want to pollute the board.

I will say this, though. When you have a team as successful as the Wings were over such a long period of time a few players are going to rated rather highly. You seem to have a problem with it. Like anytime a Wings player is brought up you have to make a snide remark. Are some players in some instances overrated? Sure, but mist players are to some degree. You, however, seem to gave a personal issue with Wings in general.
Fair enough, even though I used to really like Fedorov but lately, his name is leaving a bad taste in my mouth, but that happens when mega-fans put him above Gretzky at every turn.

Selanne vs Fedorov is highly debatable, one which really doesn't have a true answer, I understand the back and forth on that one.

Telling everyone Fedorov got mad skills over Wayne except for his mind, is taking the Fedorov argument to levels it should never be. And there's at least 12 of you that think it. And to be honest, I am not the only one noticing it around here lately, I am just the only dummy to fight it head on and publicly.

How would you like me answering or dragging every thread to Orr, Esposito, Bucyk, Sanderson, Hodge and 1970 to 1975 Bruin teams? It would get old if I did, wouldn't it?

BamBamCam* is offline   Reply With Quote