View Single Post
Old
03-19-2013, 03:54 PM
funghoul
retardo montalbon

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrHamburg View Post
I think people are being a bit too dramatic. Now is not the time to be trading Couts. Briere can net a first round pick. Meszaros can net a 2nd round pick. With the way the Ducks are going Hiller can be had in the offseason for nothing too crazy. If you can get Hiller you buy out bryz. Then you have a top 5 pick, Hiller, and almost 20 million in cap room (Prongers 5, Breire+bryz 12, and 3 million we already had.)
I think this team has all the talent and skill (including the goalie) but needs a little more quality leadership and a new coach. i like laviolette but there's no way there's not an investigation going on into his replacement as we speak. this team regardless of injuries has taken a step backward in terms of discipline, chemistry, and two way play. i think you really need to factor in the injuries and sift through the b.s to see that this team was designed in a way were all the pieces are there minus a few and some different direction. and anyone who thinks were finding a better goalie for cheap is smoking crack. we can get a crappier goalie but bryzgalov earned another year this season proving he can handle an insane workload (and yea, i don't care about his save perc. considering everything i've seen from this team this year). were almost there. doesn't look like it cause of our record but we are almost there. please god don't blow up this team. this is called adversity. reacting to impatience is that old definition of insanity.