View Single Post
Old
03-19-2013, 04:01 PM
thebus2288

vCash: 500
Jesus I thought this was gonna be mostly positive comments. Couple things I wanna point out... Even without 1 very good offensive player/ELITE goalscorer this is pretty easily the best team we've ever had when it comes to offensive skill. We have just as many "top line" and "top 6" guys as MOST teams in the conference. Don't forget this group of guys really hasn't played that long together. We're also actually pretty deep, and unlike the past, this "depth" isnt led by 4th liners. Matt Calvert is NOT a younger version of Derek Mackenzie...not sure what the dude has to do for some of you guys to believe he can put points up in this league.

When it comes to playoffs this year I have no clue why you guys are comin up with all these percentages n shi/t. No point at all. We're 2 games back, and the momentum i'm sure this streak has given the team, its almost as if theres no streak at all. Its pretty simple...win games, hope some teams win, some others lose and NO 3 POINT GAMES. With the short season and the intra-conference games its pretty crazy just how important each game really is compared to other years. I'd say about 264% more critical.

+Chicago, Minnesota, Anaheim, Edmonton, Colorado, St Louis
-San Jose, Phoenix, Vancouver, Detroit, Dallas, Nashville, LA, Calgary

thebus2288 is offline   Reply With Quote