View Single Post
Old
03-19-2013, 05:30 PM
sully1410

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaald View Post
Yes because if there is one thing every team has had this year, it's been plenty of time to practice, what with only playing 3-4 games a week!

I agree that Jokinen has been bad on the point, and I expect that to change shortly, but to say they should have fixed the special times right away is a joke! They have almost no time to practice, and special teams isn't the only thing they needed to address.
Ok...

But why is it exactly that they continue to use the exact same strategy when it isn't working? these guys are pros. Do you not think that if you give them a new strategy that they wont adopt it right away or something?

Its also not like they haven't had any time to practise.

And what else did they need to fix, aside from the penalty kill and pp? The team is good even strength. Its one of the best in the league 4 vs 4. Our PP is so bad that we cant even score on a 5-3. I mean come on, if thats not a priority...what is. Your special teams make or break games. Think of ho many games this team would have won if our Special teams was competent during the beginning of the season?