Thread: Speculation: Trade Proposals and Rumors Thread
View Single Post
Old
03-19-2013, 05:57 PM
TheHudlinator

vCash: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calculon View Post
It makes sense to trade him to the team from his alleged list that provides the best offer and the Wings, Penguins and the Bruins can offer a whole lot more than the Nucks can. The Nucks have one legitimately interesting prospect in Jensen and they can't really afford to move him. Schroeder's terrible, and Gaunce doesn't project to be much more than a 3rd line centre. No one else in their prospect pool offers something the Flames don't already have in their own system.

Now, will the Bruins, Pens or Wings make a better offer? That remains to be seen, but if they're are interested, they can trump anything Vancouver can offer with ease.
The problem is that those teams don't need him as much so while they have more interesting prospects it is doubtful we get them. I am not saying he has to go to Van I am saying it makes sense why he would want to go there and why they would want him.

Boston can have all the pieces in the world but if Iggy only wants to go to PIT, DET, VAN like one source said he does then it doesn't matter what they have. Det and Van both have pressing needs at RW that can score Pitts needs defense I just don't see us getting a good offer from Pitts.