View Single Post
Old
03-19-2013, 06:12 PM
Benched

vCash: 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by nystromshairstylist View Post
Thanks for all the info, very very helpful.

Is Sawgrass mills the big shopping outlet center/mall? How far a walk would you say from there to the arena?

I am reviewing stubhub and have found seats in section 114 for about $30...the kids like to be close to the ice, even if the view is limited to the other side of the rink.

Also, how are the highways around there (869/595, etc)? Very heavy traffic or reasonable?
Yeah, Sawgrass is a huge mall. It's like top five in the country in terms of size. If you park there, they have cops directing the crosswalks. It's about a 3-5 minute walk to the arena. Traffic on the Sawgrass Expressway (869) is very reasonable after a game. I live about 10 minutes from the arena. I usually get home in about 15. 595 also isn't bad around postgame time.

If you get off the Sawgrass at Sunrise Blvd, make the turn at the second light (after the sign that says BB&T Center with an arrow), there's a mall entrance just before the arena entrance. Head in there, park near the movie theatre, walk across, boom, done. Cheesecake Factory is right inside that mall entrance in the area known as The Oasis. I go there if I get down there early for a quick beer and maybe an appetizer.

114 is very decent. I usually don't like to sit too low because the view is limited but if it's for the kids, why not? $30 is a good price.

Benched is offline   Reply With Quote