Old
03-19-2013, 08:23 PM
Fire Sather
new Niclas Wallin?

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Fire Sather
Quote:
Originally Posted by Petey Pucks View Post
I guess maybe for you but I would think espn classic thought differently? ...you were born in 1989....you were 8 years old at the start of the season so what did you care of that team at the time? right?...still shouldn't be an excuse not to care about how your team was back then.....

For fans that are older there is plenty to reminisce about and compare then to now...even younger fans should watch older Ranger games from the time they were too young to be fans...plenty to learn....especially about your team

I became of fan when i was old enough to care...you think I haven't watched significant reg season games from before then...eddie giacomin returns to garden for one?....watch...learn
What? I wasn't trying to knock the vid. I got into the Rangers during the 96-97 season so I was upset when Mess left I do remember that..I did enjoy watching this.. and I probably did watch the game when it happened but don't really remember.

I actually LOVE watching games from the late 90s early 2000s because those were the teams I grew up on despite how bad they were.

and Seriously, why was Al doing the PBP?

Fire Sather is offline   Reply With Quote