View Single Post
Old
08-02-2006, 10:39 PM
Flyers12FROM21*

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Flyers12FROM21* Send a message via MSN to Flyers12FROM21*
By the way. If your coming in fast, pulling every move in the book, dosent mean the D man cant stop ya. All he has to do is stick his stick in the middle of your stick path, youll look down or not, which ever you usually do, (for me its look down HA) but he'll just stand you up. One on one I found it easy for me if you just look at the logo...so...do what Ovechkin does, keep your body away from his. I've looked at alot of his clips and some of his moves are simple. Noteably the kick with his foot and dipping the shoulder, and he waits for the goalie to make the move and the goalie does, and then goes back in position and then he snipes that same spot. Also he'll come in on about a 60 degree angle and see if the goalie anticipates him going all the way across and then does a quick cut and slides the puck to the other side. Just some noteable things. Watching the pro's and practicing those moves, will help your game also.

Flyers12FROM21* is offline   Reply With Quote