View Single Post
Old
03-19-2013, 09:21 PM
Emperoreddy
Captain Baldy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by nona weisbaum View Post
It's got nothing to do with faith. What do you want to have faith in? Tell me, what is so difficult for some people to say that this isn't a good team? It's like some ****ing sin on this board. And it's even more frustrating when the team is giving clear signs that they're not good enough.

They basically lost their best forward in the offseason. They've been missing one of their other most important forwards for pretty much the entire season. They're depth took a major hit. They're #1 goalie and leader has been on the shelf for a month. They're defensive coverage is ass.

I mean what do you think, that I want them to do bad? This team was two wins from a Cup last year and this is the encore? In this abortion season no less? How the **** can you not be frustrated with this.
Because when healthy I do think this can be a good team, and yes it is frustrating as ****, but if we are going to post on here that the season is over now, then what is the point? I do feel when healthy this roster is capable of more then what we have seen lately. If they don't live up to that we will see, I still think we can, but if we don't then that is what the offseason is for.

When the team was playing like hot garbage down the stretch last year the same kind of posts were out in force too. "We won't stay in the playoffs at this rate, and even if we get in we are going no where" That stuff is even more annoying then watching the team lose. It was annoying last year, and it is annoying now.

I just don't believe it is going to take some sort of major miracle to turn this into a successful season. The East is weak, our starting goaltender is back, we are hopefully going to get healthy real soon. I don't see why it is so hard to believe they could actually turn things around either.