View Single Post
Old
03-19-2013, 10:26 PM
triggrman
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by roseyc View Post
The best player on the team and it's his fault. Did Legwand and Fisher score a goal to tie the game or put us ahead in the game. No! they scored garbage goals. They padded the stats. You haven't seen the Legwand errant passes that led to odd man rushes and goals. You didn't see how Legwand supposedly one of the best defensive players was late coming back and his man scored against Calgary. Rinne let in goals on the road trip. But when you offense doesn't give him any breathing room I would like to see what an average goalie would have allowed. The only regulation games we've won is either Rinne shut out the teams or allowed 1 goal or made great saves to keep us in the lead. Do you think that Rinne is supposed to shut out every game or he's garbage. That Calgary game Rinne was pulled when nobody hit anybody and they run around and made passes and the players just watched and you blame Rinne.
You must like think like Horacheck and pitiful offense.
No one said he as garbage. And I agree he's the best player on this team and he should be, he's making 7m a year.

But if you think for a minute he's played well on this road trip then I don't know what you're watching.

triggrman is offline   Reply With Quote