View Single Post
Old
03-19-2013, 10:30 PM
Krams
asl?

vCash: 580
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killem Dafoe View Post
"He's a nice guy who enjoys sipping codeine. So what?..." this guy...

The debate started from whether or not we feel sympathy for someone who hurts themselves as a result of doing drugs. Not how we judge their character by their habits.

I agree. SO what? He can do whatever he wants. We can agree there. I certainly don't judge. But he won't get sympathy from me when he kills himself in the process.
In general, I feel sympathy for a person who suffers a potentially debilitating medical complications if they are of good character. Looking at Lil Wayne's past, there's nothing I can point to and say he's of poor character.

If he suffers a stroke, can't talk and will be in a wheelchair the rest of his life, is it his fault? Sure, but it doesn't mean I don't have sympathy for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Del Ziti View Post
Promoting the use of dangerous illegal drugs is a habit?

Also important to mention is that a lot of the audience he's promoting to are lower class kids, who are badly educated in these subjects
Maybe you should point me to where Lil Wayne has directly told a minor that codeine is awesome and they should try it. Otherwise, you sound like those mothers from the 90s who were all up in arms about Marilyn Manson after Columbine.