View Single Post
03-19-2013, 10:35 PM
Tippett 2 the Limit
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by Jack Bourdain View Post
So bought Premium.

Now if only I could learn how to play this game.
What is there to learn? The shooting mechanics are the same as any other game. If you don't have those built up, don't expect to wreck people. It takes a lot of practice and experience to get on the level of high end players. I wish I could tell you it's easy and do x,y,z but it's not. Those twitch skills come over time. I took Warfighter as my free SimCity game and, without knowing the maps, was doing 3:1 which is pretty good for that game. Recoil there is much more intense, but the mechanics are the same. My BF3 stats

My biggest tip to new players is to use the high ROF guns. That means the AEK. For new players, it gives you some slack. The lower the ROF, the more accuracy required. The AEK has one of the fastest time-to-kill rates in the game, so use it. Burp the gun in 5-10 shot strings. Never hold the trigger. Slowplay the maps if you have to, almost like a cover based shooter. You can't learn if you are dead because you derp straight forward. I would also recommend playing on a limited rotation server, possibly a 24/7 1 map mode, so that you aren't worried about a constantly changing environment.

Here are some great videos to watch if you are serious about getting better at this game

XX is offline   Reply With Quote