View Single Post
Old
03-20-2013, 01:22 AM
TimeForAnOilChange
Can We Fold The Team

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus3007 View Post
Columbus went from the basement to a playoff contender in 10 games. They were way behind. Now they are looking like a team that will make it. We have better odds than the teams below us, and only 2 more wins than the 3 teams ahead of us (not counting OT losses) to make the playoffs. Barring a miracle run, this can still happen. It won't be easy, but its certainly realistic.
Even though CBJ won tonight and are "tied" for 8th, everybody around them has 1 or 2 games in hand, which means they will be behind again once everybody catches up in games played, and even though they have given themselves a chance, its slim to none for them. And thats with them going 7-0-4 in their last 11.

And lets not kid ourselves, there is only 1 spot up for grabs, the rest arent within reach, detroit is the next closest and they are 5 points up on us, so if we dont beat SJ tomorrow, it will come down to dallas and sj imo. Phx and CBJ still need a bunch of help, and so do we (as we saw tonight and pretty much every night going forward, we are all scoreboard watching, which means we need help EVERY night, which is what i was trying to say earlier). A lot of things have to go our way for us to get in....A LOT. Its not as easy as you guys are trying to make it out to be.

Anyways, i'm done arguing about this, we obviously agree to disagree.