View Single Post
Old
03-20-2013, 04:33 AM
dackelljuneaubulis02

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosso Scuderia View Post
I don't understand why people are always questioning consistency. The "scratching" after the 1st game of the season was overblown and people started doubting Eller's ability, which was quite stupid because of one "bad" game that in reality the whole team played like ****. He paid for everyone else because he was an easy target but since that, I think he is our most consistent player (with Gallagher), especially in the last 15 games, he was simply dominant in every aspects of the game. Not trying to overrate him here but in every PGT of the last 15 games or so, the name Lars Eller always come up as one of our best player.
Beats me too. I still don't think MT was really singling him out when he got benched. Tons of players he could've picked. Never seen Eller as inconsistent. He's never played with this much fire but he was always a pretty hard worker. I think he's just coming more and more into his own. I don't see him regressing at all. He's done nothing but improve ever since he's started here.