View Single Post
Old
03-20-2013, 05:05 AM
Richie10

vCash: 500
Yeah, didn't understand what Chase was yammering about tonight. He usually is pro-Kings. He had us in his personal top five in power rankings just last night and said we weren't getting enough love. Shrug.

That post game quote from Doan is exactly why most of the hockey world is in love with him. He can get carried away and do retarded crap in-game, but hours, days, etc. after the fact usually presents a level head. It's exactly why I vacillate between utter contempt and begrudging respect for the guy myself.

Whatever. We come away with four points and the Coyotes are on the brink because of it.

And yes, throw me into the "Coyotes are bigger whiners than Vancouver" camp. I gained a lot of respect for Henrik Sedin after last year's series. Say what you want about the guy but he showed up, took a brutal hit from Brown in game three, and kept on pushing. Vancouver was seriously humbled last year and you see it reflected in their fan base. I still hate them, strongly, but not as much as a couple years ago. They were thoroughly weighed, measured, and found lacking - and they all know it. Can't ask for much more than that in a rivalry.

The Coyotes on the other hand still carry this attitude like they deserved better last year. They continue to blame reffing and god knows what else. Obnoxious as hell.

Richie10 is online now   Reply With Quote