View Single Post
Old
03-20-2013, 06:35 AM
Sir Fenwick Corsi
N U M B E R S

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by apice3 View Post
This team is becoming frustrating to watch. We outplay most of our opponents, we are better in terms of possessions and shots, we generally end up with more PP's, yet we're constantly losing. I don't even know what else to say.
You know, I could kind of feel bad for them the last couple of weeks because they did clean their game up a little bit, but if I'm being honest with myself, they definitely deserved to lose last night. That's not to say that they didn't control the game, but if you go back and take a look at all of the prime chances the Rangers had, I mean it's just really really bad. There is no excuse to be made for that. For how little time the Rangers spent with the puck last night, they had way too many oppotunities to score. Hedberg is getting killed for a couple of the goals, however, he saved another sure 3 or 4 goals from going in. It's like I've been saying for weeks now, teams don't really need to play all that well to beat us right now. That's why my thoughts for this team getting into the playofs are slim to none. What the hell are they going to do when they actually start playing teams that are rolling?

When you're hurting for offense and have made it a practice to beat the crap out of the glass with pucks, well you just can't afford to half ass it in terms of defensive play.

They let the Rangers off the hook last night. No way around it. Problem is, they've done that far too often over these last 5 weeks.

Last edited by Sir Fenwick Corsi: 03-20-2013 at 06:42 AM.