View Single Post
Old
03-20-2013, 07:41 AM
CerebralGenesis

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by onefatsurfer View Post
I am just glad we shouldn't have to see Hedberg on Thursday. Seeing him in net makes me sick, because I know he's going to give up at least one, usually 2 bad goals. This loss falls squarely on his shoulders, the Devils played well enough to win, and they should have, if Moose didn't let in the pathetic goals that he did. Hopefully, we won't have to watch him play any more than 1 or 2 games from here on out. He is the main reason we are out of a playoff spot right now, letting in 4 or 5 goals in so many games.. How can anyone have confidence on this team when they know if they give up the puck, even a soft shot will fly right through his wide open 5-hole?
I'm in this camp. Yes the offense has been non existent, but the goalie has been way below average. It might not be fair to moose since he is a backup in a condensed schedule but then it falls on Lou for getting the old man duo.

Too often in the last month have I said I wish Moose was not in net. Finally he won't be on Thursday. Stay healthy marty!