Thread: PGT: Habs lose 3-2 in OT
View Single Post
Old
03-20-2013, 09:18 AM
PricePkPatch*

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabresfansince1980 View Post
I can understand the Habs falling asleep last night against a terrible team like Buffalo is right now, and thinking maybe they could just turn it on when they needed it. I can also understand the fans being confident in their team pulling out a win. What I haven't seen before is the "Ole" chant in a tie game with 3-4 minutes still left in regulation. I thought that provided just enough karma for Buffalo to somehow get the win, and they did. Don't get me wrong, I'd prefer Buffalo to tank and get a top two draft position, so really I'm annoyed with the "ole" chant because it helped Buffalo.

HOW ABOUT PEOPLE STOP FREAKKING AND OBSESSING ABOUT THE OLE CHANT?!

It's a celebration chant for **** sake. It's not a trolling, or a baiting chant. IT's a CELEBRATION chant. Like, for example, when you just TIED UP after being down 2 goals. People were happy that the Habs finally did it.

"It fired up the Sabres" my ****ing ass. The Habs were dominating the game from that point on until the end, and it took a ****ing fluke penalty for the Sabres to achieve anything after we tied up.

PricePkPatch* is offline   Reply With Quote