Old
03-20-2013, 08:28 AM
pb1300
#CatsAreComing

vCash: 500
Send a message via Yahoo to pb1300
Quote:
Originally Posted by J17 Vs Proclamation View Post
Winning is winning. It's by far the most important factor. This idea that draftin Jones makes us a dull hockey team is bizarre. You're capable of looking into the future and knowing this? Jone's is an exceptional talent in both ends of the rink.

The bolded somewhat illustrates my point. Don't dick around with decisions based on illegitimate reasons like this. Make the best decisions to win. How you win ain't really the issue.

It's like a man who hasn't had sex for 15 years. Occassionally gets a few medicore offers, but is waiting for that super model to plough. It's unlikely to happen, he's approaching later stages of potential mating life ... but hey, SCARLETT, I'M WAITING.

You're more sales = more profits is the most crude basic useless analysis one could make. I'm afriad my three wishes can't be used for a thousand wishes.

I should note that i prefer taking a Forward too, but not because it might have a small bump in merchandise sales down the road. Draft who you believe is the best player. End of discussion, frankly.
J17...15 years buddy?

I think BPA should be the way to choose, but if there isnt a huge difference between Jones and Mac, I would go the forward route, simply because we need help scoring. When we get closer to the draft though, with the #1 pick secured, and Jones has separated himself from the rest of the top prospects, then you have to seriously consider him.