View Single Post
Old
03-20-2013, 11:22 AM
Jarnberg

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by AEM6729 View Post
I think we can all agree that we suck. And we can probably all agree that we suck because we have no legitimate first line players.

My question is, whose fault is that?

Ownership? They've said they're willing to spend more money, but haven't actually done it. JR Lind had a string of pretty critical tweets about the ownership a few days ago that I found surprising; he basically put the state of the team on their shoulders.

Poile? Has he really been given the funds by ownership and just hasn't been able to spend them because players don't want to come here? Not sure if that's his fault, but nonetheless...

Trotz? Is his message stale?

We could debate it endlessly, the fact is we really have no idea, unless some of you have a LOT of insider info. I'd love to know who's to blame here, but probably never will....all I know is I'm tired of sucking.
The ownership is spending. Unfortunately it is on Weber's contract. That is on Poile for screwing around and letting it get to a point where it did. It is also Poile's fault for losing Suter for nothing. We could have had some nice assets from trading Suter. Or trading Hamhuis when he still had a year left. Poile drafts and gets guys who are offensively challenged; we got for 'Predators type players'.

That being said, Trotz has proven he cannot take us to the next level in the playoffs.

They both need to go.