View Single Post
Old
08-03-2006, 01:11 PM
nyr__1994

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCanada77 View Post
Hossa? So who do you have sitting out? (looking back for your post......) Ortmeyer????? C'mon man, Orts is our BEST penalty killer, blocks so many shots. All Heart, All Passion. Plus he's not bad during Even Strength: he may not score but he keeps the energy up enough so the other team cant. Hossa is a player who is descent when he's on, but when he's not, he is absolutely useless. Orts has twice the heart of Hossa.

Just cant see Hossa in the lineup. Sorry.
and like I said in my original post, heart and passion can only take you so far. Example: Rudy, if sports was based on heart and passion he would have been the best of all time.......

at some point you need skill to go along with that. Hossa is going to surprise most of the people on this board this year with a (min) 25 goal season. JOrts in a career year would be lucky to get 10. Hossa is younger, bigger, faster, stronger and has hands. I can say that he turned the corner at the end of the year last year, but the only way he is going to get any respect from any one here is to come out and prove it over the course of an 82 game schedule. I think he is going to do that this year.

nyr__1994 is offline   Reply With Quote