View Single Post
Old
03-20-2013, 02:34 PM
Joey Bones
Gorilla Lives Matter

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYR Boyler87 View Post
I think I would lean more towards trying to get a defenseman like Schmidt or Sustr considering the glut of forwards they have already. Outside of Noreau, Skjei and McIlrath they have practically no defensive prospects. Maybe Andersson but he is across the pond.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluenote13 View Post
I agree. Though getting one D and one forward would be nice. With the addition of Nicholls I'm afraid we won't be getting any of the forwards, but maybe that means we go after one of the top guys, Schmidt I'm hoping.

Slats goes through Europe and other minor leaguers more than he does signing College players.
Yeah with the signing of Nicholls I don't see the Rangers grabbing any other forward. Schmidt is my No. 1 choice and I'm absolutely fine with Sustr. I would say DeKeyser too but he'll probs go to Detroit. I don't know why Sather doesn't really put a lot of effort into to NCAA. Although he has been doing a good job finding guys from Europe. But in all truth I hope we get a good goalie. I've stressed it all year . Our goaltending is pretty bad even though Missiean and Talbot have been playing well. I have no belief in Stajcer. None at all.