View Single Post
Old
03-20-2013, 02:57 PM
S Bah

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamingofdrouin View Post
Is our first rounder at around 25th to 30th lets say, and our nashville and calgarys high seconds, with beaulieu enough to get to 3..thats what i want to know...or would w ehave to add more....kristo.

If we came out of the draft with Jonathan drouin, and still have our own 2nd (jordan subban perhaps), and 2 thirds, including dallas' high one, and all the rest of our picks in a deep draft with timmins at the helm and we have to subtract beaulieu and kristo to do so..i dont see a problem with that.....yah kristo could turn in to a great top sixer and beaulieu could become a top 4 d-man but i just trust timmins so much with what he's been able to do. Im kinda biased obviously (see username) but man drouin would look nice on gally's winger scoring highlight reel goals for the next decade.
In these days of the Salary Cap if trading a couple of past 1st rounders(Beaulieu & LeBlanc) and a couple of draft picks,say our 1st & 2nd to draft Drouin without devastating the depth in our system.I would be all in,Bergevin & Company are the only ones that could truly know whether or not it's worthwhile.The Hab fans would be delighted to be able to draft Johnathan Drouin this summer and still have two 2nd's and two 3rd's to draft still more talent like Myles Bell,William Carrier,Laurent Dauphin and Tyler Hill or Samuel Morin in the 2nd & 3rd rounds.Sounds too good to be true,usually that means it's not possible.