View Single Post
Old
03-20-2013, 02:59 PM
JimLaheyprobert

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by slozo View Post
I see.

Please tell me all about the tough guys on Montreal then.
If you hadn't noticed, Ottawa got their incredibly fantastic and unexpected record so far without this Matt Kassian kid.
Well they went out and got brandon prust, and travis moen, they got ryan white. Not heavyweights but all guys who are willing to fight. Now im sure your going to respond and say oh well those guys can play the game, orr and mclaren cant, and your right those guys can play and contribute, but finding those guys are extremely hard. Its not every day guys that can contribute and also fight come around so when you got one you keep him. But if you dont have those type of guys in the eastern conference then you better have a heavyweight so those guys don't take cheap shots at your stars, (like the night prust went after Grabo, then orr and mclaren took over and let everyone on mtl know, if you mess with our stars be redy to fight us). I bet MTL really wanted a heavyweight that night. As for kassian, he had a goal the other night, but ottawa realized they needed a heavyweight so when they play toronto and boston they need a bit more beef so that neil and zack smith dont have to answer to orr and mclaren every time they play.

JimLaheyprobert is offline   Reply With Quote