View Single Post
Old
03-20-2013, 03:45 PM
dreamingofdrouin*

vCash: 500
I feel like as a canadian..there's really only 2 directions u go in....leafs or habs....my dad is a leafs fan and was pulling me down that path as a child...used to fall asleep by the first period of HNIC on channel 12 and ofcoarse it was always leafs games...even had a leafs jersey for hockey practice, but when I really started to watch hockey...i dont know how it happened but i was just drawn to the habs...no idea what it was that did it...i just seen them on the french channel and instantly I thought about hockey differently...i remember being a fan of them when they were put out by the lightning...i know that i must have seen them or heard of them beating the bruins before that but i just can;t grasp that memory for some reason...i see clips on youtube and it all looks familiar but i dont know there's some gaps there....michael ryder's OT winner in game 2 against carolina in 2006 was one of the first exciting things things i remember, and the fluke goal in game 6 to end it was my first real heartbreak. I've just gotten sooooooooooo much more serious for me since then,......every year they settle deeper into my veins....they just have such a hold on my personality and dictate what kind of person i am....when their losing i just feel like im dying...when their winning....i am god.

dreamingofdrouin* is offline   Reply With Quote