View Single Post
Old
03-20-2013, 04:03 PM
BRAD HABSFAN

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by albertonhabsfan View Post
finally going to my first Habs game !! Boston at Montreal April 6th !! looking for some advice on what to do while there? can you go to morning skate ? in Brassard too ? places to eat? pubs for after the game etc. ?? Would appreciate any info you folks would share !! thanks
my wife and i have a ritual when we head up to montreal--

SHOPPING--we always go to the walmart in brossard. they always have some neat canadien stuff that is a little cheaper then other places--plus its right by practice facility. then theres hockey experts and canadian tire near by that has stuff too. then we head up to hotel [either queen elizabeth, hotel maritine or delta]. get settled in then head to ste catherines for all the little shops. we also hit the underground city for certain stores that always have us walking out with wallet little lighter.

EATING--breakfast is chez coras on drummond [we love all the fruit] but ste catherines has ruebens, mr steers and alot of others. rue stanley has alot of great establishments. we always celebrate our anniversary at gibbys in old montreal.. expensive.. [$100 minm] but its our anniversary and the food is awesome. moishes is another nice place.

BELL CENTRE--GO TO THE STORE BEFORE 5 ON GAME DAY. its too crazy after the game. have to try the hot dogs.. alway voted best dog for all arenas.