View Single Post
Old
03-20-2013, 05:09 PM
RobinDIF
Size doesn't matter!

vCash: 500
EJ trade is obviously questionable.

But I think he has done a fantastic job getting youth talent back into this team, and we have a ton of young talent to look forward to, which we didn't have before him. I also love how we have just stayed about the cap floor, not handing out any stupid contracts, we are in a re-build and want as much cap space as possible, cause when the time is right, we want to be able to spend. Which IMO is this summer. Then EJ, Varly, Landy, Duchene, O'Reilly and the rest are in the right age to start contending for real. I guess they could wait another year, but I would do it this year. Even though the free agency pool for d-man does not look good.

I know most of you don't like him. But I think he has almost done everything right in this re-build. We are in a great contractsituation and have a lot of young talent which we still haven't seen the best of.

Horrible timing to post this, since we have 4 straigt losses and any positive thought are basically forbidden on these boards. But I really like what Sherman has done regardless of the result in our most recent games.