View Single Post
Old
03-20-2013, 05:16 PM
QMJHLfollower
Heart and soul

vCash: 500
What about some prospects that you like after the first round? Here's mine:

Could maybe go in the 1st round:

Tyler Hill - Never saw him play, but from the report, 6'6", very physical and decent skating and skills. Intriguing and high potential for sure.
William Carrier - Keep falling because of an injury and maybe a bad. But big, very good skater and offensively.
Anthony Duclair - A great offensive player, having a season maybe a little bit under the expectations.
Laurent Dauphin - A good two-way player who play a very intense game, good offensively.
Justin Baily - 6'5", big forward with high offensive potential.

Others:

Emile Poirier - Just an awesome player. One of my favorite player in the draft, I would take him in the 1st round, or at least in the 2nd round. Very complete and well-rounded, great speed, very good offensively and defensively, plays in every situation. Can play physical also. Everey time I watched Gatineau play he stood out big time.
Nick Sorensen - Good offensively, well-rounded and decent size.
Jacob de la Rose - All-around two-way forward.
Eric Roy - Falling in the draft, but still has very good potential, big a solid offensively.
Ross Olsson - Big physical forward.
Philippe Desrosiers - Goalie with good potential.
Jean-Sebastien Dea - 2nd year of eligibility, forward with high offensive skills. Great shot and scoring ablilities.
Yan-Pavel Laplante - Falling in the draft because of an injury, forward with a complet game.
Gabryel Paquin-Boudreau - Great offensive forward. Will always find a way to put points, great hockey sense and shot.
Taylor Cammarata - Amazing offensive forward. Puts dominant stats everywhere he wnet.
Alexandre Belanger - Goalie with good potential.
Kurt Etchegary - Two-way forward, play with high energy.
Tommy Veilleux - Physical forward.
Jerome Verrier - 2nd year of eligibility, all-around forward.
Maxime Gravel - Two-way defenseman, also good ofensive abilities.
Tyler Bertuzzi - Physical forward.
Philippe Cadorette - Goalie with good potential.
Adam Chapman - 2nd year of eligibility, Ontario kid, very physical, decent offensively and well-rounded game.
Anthony De Luca - Small but very strong built, good offensive potential, awesome shot.
Brenden Kichton - Didn't sign with the Islanders, re-enter the draft, can't ignore the numbers he puts as an offensive defenseman in his WHL career.