View Single Post
Old
03-20-2013, 05:28 PM
Im Old Gregggg

vCash: 500
regarding kipper: I will be super pissed and call for nonis' head if he pays that much of a ransom for a washed up goalie that is a short term solution ..... cant see it happening unless MLSE has a gun pushed up to his head seing as nonis loves developing teams

regarding Clarkson: wouldnt wanna overpay for him now in a trade due to i think we'd have about as equal of a shot at signing him as NJ if he decides to leave(might be risky to leave the team that developed him from a grinder to a legit top 6 pwf) Id love to see him take a 1M discount to bleed for the blue & white, huge fan of his when he was with kitchener! He would be a huge fan favourite here

regarding Komi: feel kinda feel bad for the big lug .... he was a bust for the most part but the last few games of last season and the games he played this season were pretty good imo I would have preffered him over lolzer & kostka on the ice .... hopefully for both sides a team picks him up here but I dont get why he didnt get a fair shake with randy really think he woulda thrived under him

id be estatic if we traded 2 of grabo, bozak & clark then signed clarkson and derek roy in the summer.

Last edited by Im Old Gregggg: 03-20-2013 at 05:41 PM.