Metro Seattle: NHL, NBA and Arena - Part VI
View Single Post
03-20-2013, 07:59 PM
Join Date: Jun 2008
Originally Posted by
Regarding what the Northwest is, I've always considered the PNW to be the following:
- Western Washington and Western Oregon (a.k.a. Cascadia). Everything from the Cascades to the coast in these two states, from the Canadian border down to Eugene.
- The Inland Northwest: Central and Eastern Washington, the Idaho Panhandle, and western Montana (Missoula, Kalispell/Flathead Valley and westward). This area is fused together economically.
- Eastern Oregon and the rest of Idaho (Boise, etc) are gray areas. Eastern Montana and Eastern Idaho definitely feel more Midwest/Rocky Mountain.
- Northwest Nazarene University is in Nampa, ID.
- Pocatello, ID calls itself the "Gateway to the Northwest".
The old Oregon Territory is the NW.
View Public Profile
Nuclear SUV's albums
Find More Posts by Nuclear SUV