Thread: Proposal: Philly and Ottawa
View Single Post
Old
03-20-2013, 10:43 PM
Curtinho
YNWA

vCash: 500
I don't see how my offers were a joke. Our fans obviously are just off on how we value the other teams' players. I place a lot of value in Wiercioch and Cowen I'm just speaking to the organizational need for another top end offensive forward like Simmonds or Voracek -- I thought Philly had plenty of offence up front and were lacking in net/on the back-end. It was by no means a joke or an insult to offer what I did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyershockey View Post
No he just led the league in goals for rookies. He was obviously older, but that's still impressive for a guy in his first year of professional hockey after playing four years in college. Look, you started this thread. You heard the opinions of Flyer's fans. Now you're getting all pissy because not everybody thought your proposals were dream deals from a Flyers prospective. Wiercioch and Bishop are good players, and that's fine. Flyers fans also happen to like Read, despite your best effort to discredit him at the drop of a hat after making the thread for your team to acquire him.
Except I didn't mention Read in this topic...the Philly fans did. I made this topic asking about Voracek and Simmonds.

Curtinho is offline   Reply With Quote