View Single Post
Old
03-20-2013, 11:59 PM
daner

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose View Post
Hello Toronto Maple Leafs Fans and Toronto Raptors Fans, I hope

The reason I am writing this post is because I am a Raptors fan myself but I don't have many people to talk to about this subject! So I am hoping someone can help me answer this Question?

Do you guys here who are Raptors fans believe Dwane Casey and Bryan Colangelo will be fired??

I don't want this to be superfluous or redundant cause I am sure this has been talked about in the past but due to the way the Raptors are playing do you guys believe both will be canned?

Cause I certainly believe at least one of them will be fired, My Guess is Casey!
How Colangelo still has a job is beyond me. He should be fired this offseason. That being said if a new GM is hired (crossing fingers) they often will hire their own coach for the job and Casey could very well be gone as well.

Everyone in MLSE must be drinking the Colangelo koolaid because they seem to love the guy, but fans have finally started to get angry with him recently and its showing. I've heard several radio shows talk about his job security in the last month or so. IMO rightfully so.